We assist, on a daily basis, several national, multinational and foreign companies, giving specialised legal advice in the areas of Commercial and Corporate Law, namely related to the following matters:
- Incorporation of Companies, Associations, Branches and Affiliates;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Investment Agreements;
- Incorporation of Companies with a privileged tax scheme operating in Madeira’s Free Trade Zone;
- Commercial Registration;
- Restructuring, Dissolution and Liquidation of Companies;
- Representation before public and private institutions;
- Corporate Litigation, such as impugnment of resolutions taken at shareholders meetings, civil liability procedures against directors and auditors, judicial surveys, appointment and dismissal of holders of any position in a company, compulsory acquisitions, interim measures, among others.
On a daily basis, we watch closely the day-to-day activity of companies and their projects, by preparing memoranda and articles of association, projects of modification of those documents, providing all types of assistance with respect to summoning shareholders to its meetings, to representing the shareholders at those meetings, and preparing all kinds of relevant documentation.
We also represent these companies in their business liaisons which are accessory to their main activity, in such a way that we assist them with investment operations, by preparing contracts with suppliers and service providers with whom they interact as business partners.
© 2017 APALawyers - Sociedade de Advogados, RL | Privacy & Cookies Policy | Legal Disclaimer | Design Advert-u